Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A smile so big

I am childlike in the dawning amazement about the scope and nature of the changes this new engine (blog is such a clumsy, inelegant word) is enabling. Yet another awakening is occurring. The number of needs and desires this is addressing in me is transformational. Podium/soapbox/storefront/laboratory/gallery/publishing house and more, and it has been in front of me all this time! I feel a little sheepish for having had the potential in my grasp for so long and to not have known the possibilities. Certainly not the first time I have undergone something this profound, and how lucky (is blessed too strong a word?) am I to experience it again?! No excuse for failing to bloom; I am empowered.
I’m tempted to pop my brain in a stream-of consciousness mess all over this screen but won’t quite now, or perhaps ever. A need for discipline regarding this mode of communicating is pretty self-evident to me. But so much passion and an acute awareness of how short our time can be… I want to make my fire burn for a long time.

No comments: