Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bifurcation

As of yesterday, X-mas, I have a new blog-OnGrowing Art. It hit me at about 3:00AM that this is what I need to do, rather than, the hard way, which would have been struggling to get the money to pay down the credit card to get Lithicvision.com up on Microsoft Live Office. I know it's only $5.00 to pay the one-time registration fee but when your card is a bit beyond maxed out it isn't just $5.00, but anyway, enough kvetching about money.
As is almost always the case the hindsight is clear, and once again I feel a little sheepish for not "getting it" for so long. Ah well, the climb up the learning curve that is life continues.
The enthusiasm I'm feeling makes linear thought a challenge (as it can so often be it seems) and there is so much more to be done. Oddly enough this separation of the business from the personal already feels so much clearer and simplifying; I'll be able to a better job with each than I could with just this one. Clarity and focus, such good things.

No comments: